|Duncan Premium Venison Mince||500 grams|
|Picked thyme||1 teaspoon|
|Chilli flakes||1 teaspoon|
|Unsweetened natural yoghurt||200 grams|
|Red wine||500 millilitres|
|Liquid beef stock||500 millilitres|
|Salt & pepper||~1 teaspoon|
Combine Duncan Premium Venison Mince, thyme and chilli flakes thoroughly, adding salt and pepper to taste. Roll into desired size meatballs (80g each is nice and big). Refrigerate to firm up a little before cooking.
Blend feta, horseradish, yoghurt along with salt and pepper in a food processor until smooth.
Red wine glaze
Reduce red wine in a pan by half. Add beef stock and rosemary. Reduce by half again. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Preheat oven to 190˚C
- Heat a pan on medium to high heat and add a little oil
- Sear off meatballs until well browned
- Add red wine glaze to the pan and turn meatballs until well coated
- Put the pan in the oven for 5 minutes to get them sticky
- Meanwhile, smear a generous amount of horseradish whip on the base of a plate
- Remove the meatballs and turn them over and over until well coated in the glaze
- Place them on the horseradish whip and pour over a little more glaze
- Dress with some micro greens if you desire
- Share, and enjoy!