- Naturally raised, grass fed, Free range Venison.
- Low in fat, calories and cholesterol, but bursting with Iron and goodness, easy to cook and ready in just minutes.
- Duncan Venison is ideal for any style of cuisine, be it a quick prepare on the barbeque or in a hot pan, in a salad, atop a pizza, as a spicy satay, or in your favourite pasta dish.
- Flavoursome Bistro Style Fillets and Premium Ground Mince, all tender, tasty and versatile, supplied together in one pack to supply a nutritional protein punch that is truly The Taste of New Zealand.
- Prepare a meal or two on arrival, pop the balance into your freezer, and enjoy having a great protein option at your fingertips.
- Perfect for busy, modern lifestyles.
|Pack Includes:||Servings Per Pack*|
|2 kgs Fillets||11 - 12|
|2 kgs Premium Mince||11 - 12|
All product is pre-aged and vacuum packed. Fillets are frozen in bags 200 – 300 gms for easy portioning and Premium Mince is vacuum packed in 500 gm bags.
Product may be re-frozen ONCE if partially thawed on arrival.
Thaw out in fridge when ready for use, and ensure that product is kept refrigerated and consumed within 1 week from thawing.
Ensure that all handling and cooking instructions on this site and in accompanying leaflets is read.
*Recommended Serving Size 180gms
Delivery NO RURAL OR PO BOX DELIVERIES
To ensure your delicious venison reaches you at its best, we pack in speciality chill containers (which you can recycle), with an Icepax (which you can re-use) and use Courier Post, however we are unable to make rural deliveries, or P.O.Box deliveries. If you have a rural address then please supply a non rural delivery address, maybe a friend or colleague with a street address. Unsure if your address is rural? You can use Courier Post's address checker tool to be sure.
- Order Cut Off Friday 10.00am for Monday despatch
- Order Cut Off Monday 10.00am for Tuesday despatch